Saturday, June 28, 2014

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom!

A seminar I attended has recommended this book and I bought it thinking my daughter will enjoy this at a later time, she took interest in it before she turned two. Letters didn't mean much to her that time, so we set it aside for a while.


Meanwhile we enjoy Moncure books and singing ABCs at the start and end of each set.
Still waiting to coplete the set




We were surprised when she sang the whole alphabet one afternoon. So we revisited  Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, oh what fun she had.
We have come upon a song by the author, John Archambault , and an activity for it.

I did the cutting, my daughter did the pasting, rolling and sticking!


My daughter and I discussed our next project and shopped for the materials. (anticipation is a great factor in any activity).  Well she has been eager and saying to all that we are making a Boom Boom tree. 



Stickers are always a seller to kids.

After the tree, she went on to play with the magnetic Mommies and Daddies that are 'running to their babies' to get to the Coconut Tree!

she said it's her idea to line up the letters by color :)

Have fun and hope you enjoy learning or reading to our ABC story as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment